Sunsets on Straddie
Sunsets was originally built as a bed and breakfast and is perfectly set up to continue as such - if this is what you want. Alternately, it is a superb home for a large family and currently has a great following as a Holiday Rental.
With stunning views over Home Beach it is a short stroll to several beaches, the iconic Straddie Hotel and public transport
This home has 5 bedrooms, 4 with ensuite bathrooms, two living areas - parents upstairs and a teenagers/childrens retreat downstairs which has direct access to the large landscaped garden. Sunsets has undergone some major redecoration over the last 12 months including a full internal paint, decks painted, new shade sails, new kitchen appliances (stove/oven, dishwasher), new light fittings and fans, full landscaping of the garden, plus much more.
Amongst the outstanding features of Sunsets are:
* Superb views over Home Beach and towards Amity Point - there is a good reason that this home is called "Sunsets"
* Short walk to Home and Cylinder Beaches
* Easy walk to Stradbroke Hotel and public transport
* Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining leading onto large sail covered deck
* Five bedrooms (four with ensuites)
* Fully furnished and equipped
* Currently a very popular holiday rental
* Surrounded by well established trees and shrubs in landscaped low maintenance gardens
Inspections of this special property are by appointment only.
$1,495,000 All Offers Considered
AlanChris was a great help through the whole experience his knowledge of the Island and contacts he passed onto us when we needed help were invaluable.