Large Family Home with Views at Point Lookout
This beautifully maintained family home is currently used as a B&B (the two downstairs rooms) but is being sold as a family home. It has everything you would want in a beach house or your main residence:
* Downstairs there are two very large Queen Size Rooms with lounge areas and their own en suite and small private patios
* Half of the yard is newly fenced with BBQ area, terraced gardens and a garden shed and the other half has mature fruit trees and a chook pen.
* Upstairs there are decks front and rear for all weather outdoor dining and entertaining. The north facing deck is very large and has great bush and ocean views. The rear deck is private and overlooks native bushland.
* There is an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area leading onto the decks
* There are 3 bedrooms upstairs (two with water views), a large family bathroom with toilet and a separate powder room.
This much loved home is being sold partly furnished and is available for inspection by appointment only.
If you have been waiting for a great house with space and views to come on the market this is a must to inspect.
AlanChris was a great help through the whole experience his knowledge of the Island and contacts he passed onto us when we needed help were invaluable.