First To Inspect Will Buy!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The first folk to inspect this beautiful property will surely look to put in an offer! With its location, high quality presentation & fitout as well as spacious living areas, it surely is one of the most attractive propositions seen at Point Lookout for some time. Be it for a holiday home or as a permanent residence, this property has it all!
Set over three levels, the fully furnished residence enjoys picturesque ocean views to the east from the two main living levels. Each level is selfcontained with fully equipped kitchens and open plan living areas leading out to all weather decks with northeasterly aspects just right for entertaining or relaxing enjoying the peace and quiet which the lifestyle at Point Lookout has to offer.
The property's features are:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms & a bathroom, kitchen, living area, covered deck on the middle (entrance) level; this level has a separate entrance allowing for independent living if required;
- 2 carpeted bedrooms (main with ensuite), bathroom, beautifully equipped kitchen, living area, covered deck on top level;
- Main bedroom enjoys airconditioning and all other living rooms have ceiling fans;
- Fully screened and with high quality fittings throughout;
- Being sold fully furnished!
- The ground level houses a double lock up garage, storage/workshop and laundry;
- Thoughtful extras such as a ducted vacuum system and a 5000 litre water tank;
- An easy to maintain garden area;
- Pooch friendly Home Beach is only five minutes away down the hill as well as the Straddie pub;
- The four wheel drive access road to Main Beach is closeby.
Inspections are a must to appreciate this fine property and are by appointment only. The vendors are wanting to relocate and so are ready to sell now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
402m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.