Ray White North Stradbroke Island
Vendor Wants This Sold! Redevelop or Renovate
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Prices at Point Lookout have fallen to levels which we last saw almost 10 years ago! It will be many years before the release (if at all) of additional residential land on this side of North Stradbroke Island so properties such as this with good development potential and which can be acquired at attractive prices and within walking distance to all that Point Lookout offers to the holiday maker should always be in demand!
Occupied by a Point Lookout icon for many years, this split level home has tremendous possibilities! Situated in popular Yarrong Road and therefore close to everything, it has potential for achieving some ocean views whilst enjoying a quiet bush aspect over the rear of the 569sqm block. The property's main features are:
- A two level block & timber home on a 569sqm block of land;
- The top level has a sizeable rear deck off the living area and is extremely private;
- Two bedrooms, bathroom and living rooms on the top entry level;
- Lower level has laundry, storage and third bedroom/kid's play area/garage;
- Could be redeveloped or renovated to permanent or holiday rental standard;
- Only a short walk to the Straddie Hotel, Cylinder & Home Beaches and local shops;
- Cross island transport just down the road.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a property to develop into a great holiday or permanent home yet at a fantastic entry price.
Vendor is looking to sell! Price now $595,000
569m² / 0.14 acres