Price Drop - Absolutely Beautiful Bay Views!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Living at 77 Rainbow Crescent means that you will never be late for a vehicular ferry or water taxi! They can be seen as soon as they leave the Cleveland terminals! With views stretching from beyond Macleay Island to the Port of Brisbane and the Glasshouse Mountains, this property is so well positioned. Furthermore, it could be argued that at night the view is even more spectacular!
Features of this standout property are:
- property built in 1991
- four bedrooms and three bathrooms over two levels;
- several balconies all with stunning views;
- 744sqm block on the ridge above the Dunwich township;
- two very spacious living levels;
- well established gardens.
744m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.