Ray White North Stradbroke Island
Your Private Gateway to the Beach!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This fabulous property is most definitely unique! It is the most northern block on North Stradbroke Island and is situated only 75 metres from Flinders Beach just inside the South Passage Bar. Privacy is assured with only native bushland between the property and the quiet beach. Furthermore, no vehicular traffic is permitted on that stretch of Flinders Beach! Yet it is only about 2km from the shops at Amity, Seashells cafe and the new boat launching ramp. With little traffic in the area and lovely flat terrain, riding a bike to local points of interest is easily done.
The many features of this outstanding property are numerous:
* It is the most northern property on Straddie
* Can never be built out - surrounded on three sides by native bushland
* A large 1101sqm block with direct access to the beach
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom open plan beach cottage
* Fireplace for those cool winter nights
* The large all weather deck is great for entertaining or just relaxing
* The very private home was built in 1993 using local timbers
* A 9m x 10m x 4m triple lock up garage. This garage has been purpose built so that another level can be added on top and will be at the same level as the floor of the main house
* A short 75m walk down the track for great ocean views to Moreton Island and fabulous sunsets, great flathead fishing and to watch the dolphins frolicking in the pristine waters of Moreton Bay.
Truly, a unique opportunity!
Sustainability Declaration available from the agent upon request
1,101m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.