Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sunsets on Straddie
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Car
Sunsets was originally built as a bed and breakfast and is perfectly set up to continue as such - if this is what you want. Alternately, it is a superb home for a large family and currently has a great following as a Holiday Rental.
With stunning views over Home Beach it is a short stroll to several beaches, the iconic Straddie Hotel and public transport
This home has 5 bedrooms, 4 with ensuite bathrooms, two living areas - parents upstairs and a teenagers/childrens retreat downstairs which has direct access to the large landscaped garden. Sunsets has undergone some major redecoration over the last 12 months including a full internal paint, decks painted, new shade sails, new kitchen appliances (stove/oven, dishwasher), new light fittings and fans, full landscaping of the garden, plus much more.
Amongst the outstanding features of Sunsets are:
- Superb views over Home Beach and towards Amity Point - there is a good reason that this home is called "Sunsets"
- Short walk to Home and Cylinder Beaches
- Easy walk to Stradbroke Hotel and public transport
- Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining leading onto large sail covered deck
- Five bedrooms (four with ensuites)
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Currently a very popular holiday rental
- Surrounded by well established trees and shrubs in landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
645m² / 0.16 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.